What is Reiki?
Reiki is an energy-based, Japanese healing art which promotes healing at all levels ~ mind, body and spirit. During a treatment, the Reiki Master or Practitioner acts as a channel for Universal energy.
The Master or Practitioner typically places his or her hands on the client's body, directing energy to the client. The client lies, fully-clothed on a massage table. Clients typically experience a feeling of warmth and profound relaxation during a Reiki treatment.
Some benefits of regular Reiki treatments may include:
- Relief from stress
- Increased relaxation and deeper sleep
- Greater general vitality and well-being
- A calm mind and a sense of inner peace
- A restoration of the natural harmony and balance to your whole being
- Enhanced motivation and energy level
If you would like to learn more about Reiki, or be trained as a practitioner, please contact Julie at Awareness Village.